Game Schedule 2018:
Jan. 26-28, Feb. 16-18, Mar. 16-18, Apr. 20-22, May 18-20, Jun. 1-3, Aug. 17-19, Sep. 21-23, Oct. 12-14, Nov. 9-11, Nov. 30-Dec. 2
Game Schedule 2019: Jan. 25-27, Feb. 15-17, May 17-19, June 14-16, Aug 16-18
BLUE – DR:Oregon || GREEN – DR:Washington || ORANGE – Southern California || RED – National
Event Weekend Schedule:
- 3 PM – Directors arrive on Site & Earliest others may arrive in parking lot.
- 3 – 4 PM – Only set up volunteers allowed in game space. (Anyone can volunteer)
- 4 PM – Players may begin placing personal items in play space.
- 5 PM – Registration Opens (If NPC land and Registration are set up, may be later if needed)
- 7:50 PM – Registration temporarily closes.
- 8 PM – Opening Announcements. (Required for all attendees present)
- 9 PM – New Player Orientation (Required for all 1st time players)
- Assayers Office opens.
- Game Starts
- 9:05 PM – Registration re-opens.
- ~10 PM – New Player Mod (Open to players in their first 3 games)
- 2 AM – Registration Closes
- 4 AM – End of the last NPC block for the night.
- Assayer’s Office Closes
- 9 AM – Registration re-opens
- Day Trip players may arrive on site.
- 9 AM – First NPC Block of the day.
- Assayer’s Office Opens
- 12 PM – registration Closes
- 3 PM – 1st Day Trip Cleanup opportunity.
- 6 PM – 2nd Day Trip Cleanup opportunity.
- 9 PM – 3rd Day Trip Cleanup opportunity.
- 12 PM – All Day Trip players must be off site (Character sheets can be turned in at Assayer’s Office)
- 1 AM – Last NPC block of the night.
- Assayer’s office closes
- 7 AM – 1st NPC block of the day
- Assayer’s office closes
- 8 AM – Early Sunday leave time. (If for any reason players cannot stay until cleanup is finished they should plan on doing a cleanup and leave at this time.)
- 10:30 AM – Assayer’s office closes for event (All business with logistics must be completed before the office closes)
- 11:00 AM – Game Over
- Closing Announcements
- ~11:30 AM – Cabin Cleanup begins. (All personal items are removed to vehicles, cabins are swept and cleaned)
- ~12:30 PM – Camp Cleanup begins. (All players report to the lodge and meet with camp cleaning crews. Game materials are packed and transported to the moving truck and camp is thoroughly cleaned.)
- ~1:30 PM – Character sheets are collected.
- Players can either help finish any cleaning or loading tasks needing done or should head off site.
- ~1:45 PM – Afters at Abby’s Legendary Pizza in Junction City (1425 Pacific Hwy W, Junction City, OR 97448)
- ~5:00 PM – Unloading Moving Truck at the Storage unit in Eugene, OR. (20 AP for anyone that wants to help)